Hello! I have a fun and bright card to share today. I have stepped out how I created this below along with links to each supply I used from Crafter's Companion.
1. Cut/score orange cardstock base to 4.25x5.5.
2. Cut small strips of Shimmering Cardstock in Green Envy. Set aside.
3. Cut sheet for watercolor images. I wanted to create my own patterned paper with this card using a lot of color, so I stamped the small hibiscus image from the Stamp-It Australia, Floral Fancies set with Memento, Tuxedo Black. I used Spectrum Aqua Watercolor Markers to color them in. I referenced images on Google for different colors these gorgeous flowers. I used Yellow, Sunset, Spice, Gold, Amber, Orchid, Heather, Wildflower, Begonia, Blossom, Orange, Rose, Pink, Crimson, Burgundy, Scarlet and Red Violet. To make it look like a true patterned paper, I used Sea Green to color in around the flowers. I love the way this came out, so I'll be doing this technique way more often!
4. To make a soft sentiment focal point on this bright and busy background, I used a small piece of vellum and diecut it using the Die'Sire Essentials, Rectangles and I embossed it using the top of the Embossing Folder, Christmas Elegance. I used the extra strong permanent tape runner behind where I glued the sentiment to hide it.
5. I then used some little enamel dots for interest on the sheer piece.
6. I assembled it all and there you go!