Saturday, January 24, 2015

Hello...Love


I've got one of my favorite little guys today that I created a card with. I used my Bebunni, Sent With Love set. I inked him up with Memento in Tuxedo Black and stamped onto the Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock. I colored him in with my Spectrum Noir Markers (FS7, FS3, FS9, GG4, EB1, GB1, BG1, BG2, BG3, BGR1, BGR2, BGR3, PP3, and Blender) and cut him out. 


For the background, I used a dark grey textured cardstock and inked up the little envelope stamp from the Sent With Love set in Memento Luxe, Wedding Dress and stamped randomly to create the look of patterned paper. 


The tab on the left with hello... was diecut with the Die'Sire Essentials Just the Ticket dies. I inked it up with Memento Luxe in Grey Flannel and glued down to my newly created pattered paper. 

I used a cute little heart paper (which I now realized was upside down! Whoops!) diecut with a scalloped die that I have and I staggered the scallops and glued those down to my grey cardstock as well. 


I tacked down Mr. Bebunni with some foam adhesive and snuck in a fun embossed chipboard heart from my stash which I inked up with Memento in Rose Bud. I love this little card!!! 

Check out all the Bebunni sets (I need more of these!) at Crafter's Companion.

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...