Saturday, January 10, 2015

Enjoy Yourself!



Good morning! Since it's been so wintery here near Chicago, I wanted to make a bright and spring-like card. I used the Moonbeam Meadow Everyday, Time Out set. This little guy just makes me happy seeing him relax propped up against the little mushroom fishing away...



I stamped him in Memento, Tuxedo Black onto the Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock and colored him in with Spectrum Noir Markers (TN2, TN5, TN7, DR2, DR6, DR7, CR9, CR11, EB1, EB2, EB5, EB7, DG2, DG3, GB1, GB3, GB6, GB11, IB1, IB2, LY1, and Blender). Then I cut him out using the Die'Sire Essentials Circle dies. I wanted this to be the focal point, but I also wanted to give it a little more color and interest.

I chose a simple kraft card base and used a smaller piece of kraft and the Blooming Wonderful Vintage embossing folder and sponged on some Distress Ink in Scattered Straw. I then rounded the corners and used some foam adhesive to pop it up off the card base.

I chose a blue floral patterned paper from my stash and used the Die'Sire Decorative Dies, Circle Doilies die (the larger of the two) and cut that out. Using foam adhesive, I adhered that to the embossed panel. I then used some more foam adhesive to glue on my little image and that's it! This card was all about the coloring.

Check out all the Moonbeam Meadow sets...they are ALL adorable. I will definitely be adding more of these sets to my collection. Visit Crafter's Companion website today to see these and other wonderful sets that are so much fun to create with.

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...