Saturday, November 22, 2014

Just For You


I have a really pretty card to show you today that I created using the Art Kure Britian in Bloom, English Rose stamp. I stamped the image with Memento, Tuxedo Black and of course, used my Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock. I cannot rave enough about this paper for any of your coloring needs!


I colored it in using my Spectrum Noir Markers (LG2, LG4, LG5, EB7, CR1, CR4, FS5, FS8). For the background/sky, I used a craft sponge and Memento, Summer Sky and filled in the white space of the paper I used.

For the side of the card, I just cut a strip and adhered it to my colored piece and then rounded the corners to soften it up. I then took the sentiment, Just for you, from the Moonbeam Meadow, True Love set and inked it up with Versafine in Onyx Black and stamped that onto the scalloped circle I cut out using the Die'Sire Essentials, Scalloped Circles dies. I stamped it towards the bottom so that I could fold it in half and tuck the other half behind the colored card piece to hide the adhesive.

The cameo in the upper left corner was placed to give a little something extra girly to the card, and to hold down the circle from flipping up. :)

Hope you enjoyed my card! Stock up on supplies at Crafter's Companion, or put a gift certificate on your wish list this holiday season!!

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...