Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Party Paws Release...


I've got a really cute little animal to share with you today. Meet Bamboo from Party Paws! Today he's relaxing in a bubble bath...how cute is he?? Another adorable little animal from Crafter's Companion.


I embossed the blue cardstock to mimic bubbles in the tub. I colored the image in with my Spectrum Noirs which I love to use these all the time. Seriously. Amazing. Then I punched out the sentiment with a simple circle punch and added Stickles around the circle and stuck it underneath the cutout of Bamboo.



I hope you liked it and you'll check out the rest of our design team's creations. Snag your set today!! You'll love all the images of Bamboo :)

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Super cute card,Love your coloring,the stamp is awesome...

{Chrissie} said...

Your coloring is fantastic! And I love the embossed background - so perfect for all the bubbles!

Christiana said...

Super cute! And that embossing folder was PERFECT for this card.

Sweet Thoughts Card

Spring is just around the corner, and you can almost smell those flowers. Okay, I'm dreaming, but this card is too cute for words. ...