Friday, February 15, 2013

With Sympathy-Magnolias

I'm back again with another colorful card. I believe sympathy cards should be soft and warm to look at, which I think I've achieved. I used the magnolia blossom from the Sheena A Little Bit Floral-Magnolia Blossom release from Crafter's Companion.  I colored it in and blended away with my Spectrum Noirs of course. The "with sympathy" sentiment is from the Sheena A Little Bit Floral-Floral Corners.





Here is the whole card which I just used pop dots to add dimension over the patterned paper which I had in my stash. I thought it was a perfect fit for this sympathy card. And the paper diecut behind the sentiment was another stash item of mine; white flocked paper. Very subtle for texture, but elegant.

Hope you enjoyed my card and will check out Crafter's Companion for all these wonderful products!!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love your card,Very pretty,Love the stamp...

Christiana said...

Just gorgeous! I love the colors you chose for the magnolia blossoms.

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...