With Sympathy-Magnolias

I'm back again with another colorful card. I believe sympathy cards should be soft and warm to look at, which I think I've achieved. I used the magnolia blossom from the Sheena A Little Bit Floral-Magnolia Blossom release from Crafter's Companion.  I colored it in and blended away with my Spectrum Noirs of course. The "with sympathy" sentiment is from the Sheena A Little Bit Floral-Floral Corners.





Here is the whole card which I just used pop dots to add dimension over the patterned paper which I had in my stash. I thought it was a perfect fit for this sympathy card. And the paper diecut behind the sentiment was another stash item of mine; white flocked paper. Very subtle for texture, but elegant.

Hope you enjoyed my card and will check out Crafter's Companion for all these wonderful products!!

Comments

Mary Ann said…
Love your card,Very pretty,Love the stamp...
Christiana said…
Just gorgeous! I love the colors you chose for the magnolia blossoms.

Popular Posts