Sunday, February 10, 2013

SP Trends Challenge #3

Happy Sunday! I've got a fun project for you today that I'm going to enter into the SP and Company's Trend Challenge. Go check out the details here and enter yourself!



I found these adorable kraft boxes on Pick Your Plum through one of their daily deals. They're seriously awesome. So I took out my Artsy Heartsy set and stamped away. I love how clean and crisp these stamp. And red and white on kraft, hello! The sentiments are perfect for a 2nd grader to give to his friends, boy or girl. Here are a few images.




Here are all the treat boxes!
The actual Valentine's are the hearts donning mustaches of course! This kit was bought at Paper Source. My son and I LOOOOOVE mustaches, so we had to get them for him to make this year. He did them all himself! I forgot to take a photo of the back, but they're circle labels that say TO: which I put MY FRIEND (using the letters from the Tiny Build A Banner set in red) and he wrote his name after the FROM: line.

Hope you liked my project! Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...