Tuesday, August 9, 2011

SP Color Combo #112


Another post today! I'm on a roll. I also wanted to enter this challenge as well at SP & Company's blog because I love her color combos. Always pairing fresh colors together and really making you think!! I love that. I grabbed colors as close to the palette as possible, so here's my take!

Again, using my new stamps I just got, the distressed circle background one has been on my wish list for a looong time since I first saw it at Archiver's. Well, that was the first one that went into my basket. I am loving it, so I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of that one in future cards...



And the whole reason I bought this Technique Tuesday set by Ali Edwards is because of the coloring factor. I knew these would be adorable colored in various colors and I can see I was right.

The camera didn't pick it up, but I traced each of the letters in celebrate with my clear Spica pen. It adds just the right amount of sparkle to this card. I love it and I hope you do, too!! Go over and play along at SP & Company!!

3 comments:

{Chrissie} said...

EEE! So cute!I love how you colored that sentiment!!!

Lori said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week :)

Judy Pelinski said...

Love the color combo!!!

Sweet Thoughts Card

Spring is just around the corner, and you can almost smell those flowers. Okay, I'm dreaming, but this card is too cute for words. ...