Saturday, October 15, 2011

SP&Company Spooky Orange Blog Hop

I'm baaaack! :) I'm excited to participate in the blog hop over at SP&Company! I HAD to participate since Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday...EVER!!!!!


I got to play with my new stamp set from the Holiday Mini catalog from Stampin' Up! for this one. I just loved all the pieces that are included in the set. So I did some fussy cutting, Copic coloring and Halloween spookiness for this card. I just love how it came out and I can't wait to use this set over and over again.



I love comments, so leave me some spooky thoughts below. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

{Chrissie} said...

OMG, those moustaches on the pumpkins are FREAKING HILARIOUS! I LOVE THEM! This is a fantastic card - you really outdid yourself - I adore every single part of it!

Sweet Thoughts Card

Spring is just around the corner, and you can almost smell those flowers. Okay, I'm dreaming, but this card is too cute for words. ...