Saturday, October 15, 2011

SP&Company Spooky Orange Blog Hop

I'm baaaack! :) I'm excited to participate in the blog hop over at SP&Company! I HAD to participate since Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday...EVER!!!!!


I got to play with my new stamp set from the Holiday Mini catalog from Stampin' Up! for this one. I just loved all the pieces that are included in the set. So I did some fussy cutting, Copic coloring and Halloween spookiness for this card. I just love how it came out and I can't wait to use this set over and over again.



I love comments, so leave me some spooky thoughts below. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

{Chrissie} said...

OMG, those moustaches on the pumpkins are FREAKING HILARIOUS! I LOVE THEM! This is a fantastic card - you really outdid yourself - I adore every single part of it!

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...