Monday, April 18, 2011

WELCOME to Project: Organized Chaos

Thanks for visiting! I'm Roxanne and this is Project: Organized Chaos. This is how I've always described my crafting style. My workspace is utter chaos, but somehow, it's organized in my mind.

I will be posting things that I've created, which right now, I'm loving making cards. I also scrapbook, but I'm so far behind now (I have 2 children, 1 and almost 6) and I've put those on the back burner for my cards and other projects. Enjoy, subscribe or check back often as I hope to post at least once a week!! I'm also going to start my P90X so we'll see how posting goes :)

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...