Thursday, April 21, 2011

FEATURED CARD!

I have one of my cards as a featured photo in the gallery at Simply Scrapping Crafts website!! It was just a quick little mini card I did, but the owner loved it because I used purple and voila! Join the site and you can see all the other amazing cards that are crafted from very talented women.

I am also proud to announce that I am on their Design Team for the Color Challenge. I encourage anyone who is interested in making cards to take a dive, join the site, and join the challenges on the site. There are a variety of different ones that are all great to participate in AND best of all, you can win prizes! Here's the link:

http://simplyscrapping.ning.com/

And here's the card that was featured in their gallery of mine :) Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...