Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Thanks Big Time



Another watercolor card coming at you today. I found inspiration from Lori's blog post for stamped watercolor backdrops and knew I wanted to replicate that! It's such a stunning look.

I did my own spin on it and used a stamp to actually stamp over that pretty background. It's very subtle, but I love how this came out!


I'm always in need of thank you cards, so these are ones I create often to keep on hand.


I kept the remainder of the card really simple to make that background really stand out. I wish you could see the sparkle from the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens! It's so pretty. 

SUPPLIES USED:


Spectrum Aqua Watercolour Cardstock
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens: Moonlight, Soft Jade, Moonstone, Harvest Moon, Starry Sky
Distress Ink, Tumbled Glass
Memento Luxe Ink, Wedding Dress
Stampin' Up, A Word for Your Stamp Set
Hero Arts, Time to Stamp
White Embossing Powder


No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...