Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Happy Shower Card






I have a baby shower coming up this month and I wanted to create a fun and whimsical card for my friend and their joyous celebration. I decided a giraffe would be adorable for this occasion. Complete with a pink hair bow of course. I don't have girls, so when I can, I create fun and girly things!



I used a fun floral paper for the background on top of a pink card base. I grabbed a fun Polaroid-inspired die to use to showcase my little giraffe. I popped up the giraffe with some foam adhesive to give some dimension.

This time, I colored with my Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils. They are creamy and so great to color with. If you used the blending solution and paper blending stumps, you can achieve such great dimension!


Thanks for stopping by. Please be sure to visit the Spectrum Noir blog for more inspiration from the other talented design team members! 

SUPPLIES USED:


 Lawn Fawn, Hello Baby

Avery Elle, What's Up Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn, Octopi My Heart Stamp Set & Lawn Cuts 
Lawn Fawn, Say Cheese Lawn Cuts 
Stampin' Up, Chalk Talk Framelits Dies
American Crafts My Girl 6x6 Paper Pad
Memento Luxe Ink, Morocco
Memento Ink, Tuxedo Black
Versafine Ink, Onyx Black

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...