Saturday, August 13, 2016

Christmas Joy & Spirit

I'm trying to gear up to really have all handmade cards to send out this holiday season, so I'm trying to make more and more of them! I love the simplicity of this card I created. This would be great to make a mass quantity of if you just break it down into steps and then assemble later on! You can store the different elements in Ziploc bags even. There are a TON of ideas over at Crafter's Companion.


Totally simple, but I love the look!! White on white worked really well on this layout I think. Try it with any card and just use simple colors to bring it to life. Happy crafting!

SUPPLIES USED:
Stamp-It Australia Twinkle, Joy & Spirit
Nordic Christmas Reindeer Parade Embossing Folder
Memento Luxe Ink, Morocco
Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock


No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...