Saturday, August 20, 2016

Best Witches for Halloween 2016

Before we know it, Halloween will be here. My most favorite holiday ever. I could live in a land of Halloween all year long. Pumpkins. Black and orange. Fall weather. (I do enjoy summer though!) And so much more. I decided to make a quick Halloween card using this fun witch hat from the Best Witches set from Crafter's Companion.


Check out allllllll that sparkle! If you don't have the Spectrum Sparkle Pens, you're missing out. 
They are so much fun. And did I mention the sparkle factor?! 


Thanks for checking out my Halloween card today and happy crafting. 

SUPPLIES USED:
Halloween, Best Witches
Memento, Tuxedo Black
Spectrum Sparkle Pens: Moonlight, Harvest Moon, Holly Leaf, Amethyst, Smoked Quartz, Crystal Clear


No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...