Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Alley Way Stamps-Be Inspired #20


It's Sunday people. I've been busy! Here is a challenge I had been wanting to enter...The Alley Way Stamps challenge! You can view the details here for the challenge itself.


Here's the inspiration picture. Ok, those look super tasty...


 

And here is my card! I just love the little apples face!!!! I don't know how many of you have boys that watch Adventure Time, but it totally reminded me of a character out of that show. If you haven't seen it, check it out. Seriously. Hilarious. The set I used was It's Fall About You. I just covered up where the seeds in the apple were when I stamped it, then I stamped the eyes and mouth from the set on top! Colored in with my Spectrum Noirs and fussy cut him. Layered on a diecut doily looking shape and there you go! The patterned paper is the new Dear Lizzy line.


And a close up...


Thanks for checking out my project!

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...