Saturday, November 17, 2012

Christmas Project with SP and Company!

Hey there! This is my second post as Guest DT member for SP and Company coming to you :)



I wanted to do something Christmas-related with the stamp sets to show you how versatile they can truly be. I used several sets this go around and I'll get to those in a minute!

One of the most fun things I love to do is honestly wrap presents. I love making them all pretty, sharply folded corners (yes, I'm a stickler for that), and topping them with a pretty bow and handmade tag. So here is a set of 8 handmade tags.

Here they are:





For most of the sets, I used the Tiny Build A Banner set. Yup, one of my new favorites!!! I highly recommend buying this set. Or tell a certain man with a beard that you'd love it in your stocking perhaps...just a thought!

I also used Artsy Heartsy on a few and my other go-to set, Journal This! And of course Bold Sentiments I.




I also had some fun with the Studio Calico mists and Glimmer Mists on these. Lots of wintery goodness. And some Stickles, too. It's all too fun.

I must say the little snowman I made out of one of the Artsy Heartsy  designs (houndstooth) and the circles and bow from Tiny Build A Banner  in the above tag is my favorite.

I hope this inspired you to use your SP and Company stamps in a new and fun way!

AND here is a glimpse of one of the little people in my house...sticky smiles.





No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...