Saturday, July 28, 2012

New Front Porch Kit-Just Add Water Sneak Peek #1 & #2

Hello my lovely followers! Summer is in full swing and I wanted to let you know about the amazing new kit from Front Porch Kits called JUST ADD WATER. So many options out there with this kit. LOTS of fun things to use...alter...scrap with.



The details for the kit:
Pre-orders are being taken NOW and the full reveal of the kit will be Tuesday, July 31! To place your pre-order, simply stop by or call the Little Blue House in Keller, TX. If you aren't local, you may order your kit online at www.thelittlebluehouseonline.com as of Saturday, July 28th. Stop back by my blog tomorrow for another sneak!

Here is my SNEAK PEEK #1...


and here's my SNEAK PEEK #2


Keep checking back with all the design team gals blogs for sneak peeks every day until the full reveal on Tuesday! I can't wait to show you all the items I've made and I can't wait to see what the other gals have done with it as well.

Front Porch Kits Design Team Gals:

I'd love for you to leave me a comment with what you think the above item is! Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those sneaks look fun!

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...