Sunday, July 29, 2012

Front Porch Kits Just Add Water SNEAK PEEK #3


Hey blog friends! I'm back again with another sneak peek from Front Porch Kits newest creation- JUST ADD WATER. Kick back and wonder about all the goodies included with the kit with the sneak peek of the day.



The details for the kit:
To place your pre-order, simply stop by or call the Little Blue House in Keller, TX. If you aren't local, you may order your kit online at www.thelittlebluehouseonline.com NOW. Stop back by my blog tomorrow for another sneak!

Here is my SNEAK PEEK #3...



Keep checking back with all the design team gals blogs for sneak peeks every day until the full reveal on Tuesday! I can't wait to show you all the items I've made and I can't wait to see what the other gals have done with it as well.

Front Porch Kits Design Team Gals:

I'd love for you to leave me a comment with what you think the above item is! Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...