Sunday, May 1, 2011

WPlus9 Design Studio: Color Cue {14} Challenge



I saw this challenge and loved this color combo and decided to give it a whirl! This is my first challenge I'm participating in with WPlus9 Design Studio. I hope they enjoy it!! I love the fun colors with this card. Very bright and HAPPY birthday greeting, don't you think? Thanks for looking and as always, I would love to read your comments :)





Here's the link for the challenge so you can view the other great entries as well:
http://stampawaywithme.blogspot.com/2011/04/color-cue-14-challenge.html

3 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a FABULOUS, birthday card, Roxanne! LOVE what you've done with your focal point and the bits of shine! So glad you found us and hope you'll come play again! Thanks so much for playing along with our Color Cue this month!

{Chrissie} said...

Just adorable. I love it! The little bow is darling.

Dawn said...

Absolutely enjoy it! Super, super cute! So glad you found us and decided to play along. ;o)

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...