Sent With Love
We all know the love I have for Bebunni anyway, but this technique just made me love him even more!!! It really adds a depth to the image that I love.
He's just too darn cute!
I figured it's about time to start making a few Valentine's day cards for my loved ones, right?!
I used my Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens again on this card, but you can't really see the effect all that well, but I assure you, the glittery awesomeness is there!
I hope you're inspired to try out this technique with a stamp designed just for coloring from Crafter's Companion.
- Bebunni Love, Hearts
- Distress Ink, Old Paper
- Spectrum Watercolor Cardstock
- Spectrum Aqua Markers: Slate, Charcoal, Black, Crimson, Burgundy, Peach, Scarlet, Spice
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens: Solar Red, Cosmos, Red Berry
- Memento Luxe, Wedding Dress
- Memento Luxe, Angel Pink
- Spectrum Noir Markers: PP2 (cheek)