Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Faerie Poppets Release


Hey there! I've got a sweet card for you tonite using the new release from Crafter's Companion called Faerie Poppets by Christine Haworth. This one is Baby Rosebud.


I diecut her out of a scalloped circle. I then stamped another wing and popped that up with a pop dot and curled the edge to give it dimension. I colored her in using my Spectrum Noir markers choosing soft looking colors.

I chose a rose colored cardstock for the background behind Baby Rosebud and used an embossing folder I had with small flowers on it. It embossed pretty deep on the paper I used, but I love the look of it! Rounded the corners to soften that up a bit as well.

Thanks for visiting! Stop by Crafter's Companion today!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Beautiful card,Great coloring!!!

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...