Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy Birthday to my little love...

Today is my little guys 3rd birthday. Oh how the time has flown. He's a complete bundle of little boy complete with plenty of kisses for mommy, scrapes and bruises and falls, curiosity, full of mischief and everything I love all in one tiny little boy. It's bittersweet watching him grow up. I love all the things he's now saying and doing, but I want to keep him little forever. It's so short lived. And I try to cherish every moment!!

Okay, now that I'm all weepy, I'll get on to the little card I made him. It's bright and fun yet simple. Perfectly like him. :-)

Happy Birthday, Logan! I love you to the moon and back.





1 comment:

Denise said...

Your son's birthday card is beautiful :) Love the bright colors. Looking forward to designing with you for Crafter's Companion in 2013.

Sweet Thoughts Card

Spring is just around the corner, and you can almost smell those flowers. Okay, I'm dreaming, but this card is too cute for words. ...