Monday, January 23, 2012

Up, Up & Away...

Here's a card I made for my mom's birthday using a recent set I purchased from Stampin' Up! called Up, Up, & Away. It's adorable and I thought it was adorable for a birthday card. My son was actually along side me using some other stamps of mine to create a handmade birthday card for her as well :) Gotta say, that was a major shock from him and he wanted to come home and do more later on!


Remember, you can view this larger by clicking on it.

I would love to read your comments :) Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

Super sweet card, Roxanne! Thanks so much for stopping by during the Stamp It! 3 Ways Blog Hop!

Sweet Thoughts Card

Spring is just around the corner, and you can almost smell those flowers. Okay, I'm dreaming, but this card is too cute for words. ...